Steptoe & Johnson PLLC Chooses SavvySMART™ Library Seven Years Straight!
By Doug Striker, CEO, Savvy Training & Consulting
“Perhaps the most wonderful part of SavvySMART is that our help desk can send someone a quick link when specific ‘how to’ questions are asked. Those targeted, individualized tutorials mean that I can spend classroom time on curricula that we’ve developed for workflow process needs in the firm.”
– Toni G. Limbers, Technology Training Manager, Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Client: Toni G. Limbers, Technology Training Manager, Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Challenge: To purchase a content library that would be updated continuously with new, relevant training materials, at a reasonable price.
- Solution: SavvySMART Content Library
“SavvySMART is priced smart and the content is spot on with regard to the applications that we utilize the most.”
– Toni G. Limbers
- Results: Limbers says, “I use the SavvySMART content library to answer the individual needs of our firm’s staff and attorneys so that my in-classroom sessions can be more workflow based. Our users consistently give the content four or five stars out of five possible.”Limbers adds, “Doug and Terry are great at taking feedback and ideas so that they can keep updating the materials and providing the content we need. Terry always goes above and beyond and she is very receptive to other people’s thoughts and opinions.”
About Savvy Training & Consulting
Savvy Training & Consulting works with leading companies and technologies to deliver the most up-to-date training solutions and curricula to law firms. Savvy recently unveiled an award-winning Learning Management System (LMS) for law firms, SavvyAcademyTM, which delivers scalable training capabilities, reportable data down to the individual user and 24/7 support, all for a fraction of the cost of traditional LMS services.