Morris Polich & Purdy LLP Selects SavvyAcademy™ LMS
By Doug Striker, CEO, Savvy Training & Consulting
“I don’t ever have to worry about finding training content for new versions of software. Savvy is always uploading new content into the library. It literally saves us time and money to have SavvyAcademy LMS. Often times, a firm can spend a lot of money bringing in an outside trainer, but Savvy has everything we need, from training materials to learner-guided materials, including quick start guides, videos, exams, etc.”
– Tammie L. McQuain, Executive Director, Morris Polich & Purdy LLP
- Client: Morris Polich & Purdy LLP
- Challenge: The firm was rolling out a brand new website dedicated entirely to the human resources needs of employees. As part of this system, Executive Director, Tammie McQuain created MPP University (MPPU), where employees can go for all of their training needs. To support MPPU, she needed a robust learning management system, branded with the firm’s logo and seamlessly integrated into the training functions across the firm’s departments and offices.
- Solution: SavvyAcademy LMS
- Results: McQuain reports that the firm is using SavvyAcademy LMS to schedule in-person and online trainings. Weekly alerts are sent to all employees letting them know about available trainings and newly added courses and she can easily track attendance and success rates.
The Morris Polich & Purdy Story
- Client: Morris Polich & Purdy LLP
- Challenge: The firm sought an LMS that would enable them to:
- Brand a complete training program with their firm’s logo and other materials
- Launch the system within a dedicated HR website
- Schedule and manage trainings
- Offer the most up-to-date information on newly released software upgrades
- Entice employee usage with fast, user-friendly content right at their fingertips[if !supportLists]
- Solution: SavvyAcademy LMS, offered by Savvy Training & Consulting.
- Results: Morris Polich & Purdy LLP became a SavvyAcademy LMS subscriber in spring 2015 and McQuain reports: “I think it’s amazing. I love the HotSEATS, which allows me to sit and watch someone’s desktop so you can really understand the process; I can see a user’s online training in action without standing over them. In addition, I don’t have time to search and load and upload courses to the catalog. With SavvyAcademy LMS, I don’t have to do anything but publish the content I want added to the course catalog. It couldn’t be easier.” McQuain also says that the customer support provided by Savvy Training & Consulting is “awesome.”“ Terry always goes above and beyond. She has provided countless training sessions to make sure that we were comfortable with process and the rollout to the firm. In addition, we were working behind the scenes on the MPPU portion of the site and Terry helped standardize the look and feel of the site and certificates. She added the MPPU logo on the Savvy portal and also added it to the sign-on screen so it looks like the MPPU portal. Our employees never feel like they are leaving MPPU, even when they are accessing Savvy materials.” Finally, McQuain says, “The price is right, but Doug and Terry are the reasons why we chose SavvyAcademy and never looked back. Of all the software rollouts I’ve ever done, this was the smoothest; they held our hands through the entire process.”
About Savvy Training & Consulting
Savvy Training & Consulting works with leading companies and technologies to deliver the most up-to-date training solutions and curricula to law firms. Savvy recently unveiled an award-winning Learning Management System (LMS) for law firms, SavvyAcademyTM, which delivers scalable training capabilities, reportable data down to the individual user and 24/7 support, all for a fraction of the cost of traditional LMS services.