Mitchell, Williams, Selig, Gates & Woodyard, P.L.L.C. Selects SavvyAcademy™ LMS
By Doug Striker, CEO, Savvy Training & Consulting
March 21, 2016, DENVER, Colo. – Savvy Training & Consulting, a leading provider of software training services and training content to law firms and legal departments since 1997, announced today that Mitchell, Williams, Selig, Gates & Woodyard, P.L.L.C. (MW Law) has selected Savvy Academy™ Learning Management System (LMS).
“I would recommend SavvyAcademy LMS to firms wanting to provide educational opportunities for improvement of the skills of their staff and attorneys, thus providing better service to clients,” says Linda Jones, Trainer, MW Law. “Savvy’s quick response to questions and issues helps keep us from wasting valuable time. Their willingness to update and improve the LMS is a daily task they provide and there is continuous communication between Savvy and LMS administrators. The LMS is easy to use and very informative. Doug Striker and Terry Aurit are easy to work with and prompt with their help.”
SavvyAcademy LMS includes:
- No annual capital expense for hardware or software licenses. Subscribers invest nothing in developing and upgrading this legal-specific LMS. Savvy conducts continuous content updates.
- Priced by the seat. A firm may have 200 people but only wants 100 to use the LMS; they are only charged for 100 users.
- Trackable, reportable data down to each individual user. Provable ROI; all activity in the LMS is transparent and trackable.
- Complete control and customization for trainers and administrators who need to tailor their continuing education to individual attorneys or non-lawyers, from new hires to seasoned legal eagles. From voluntary “just-in-time” training, to instructor-led classroom-based training to learning paths – subscribers control the “flow.”
- Subscription includes the SavvySMART Content Library. A complete package of all Savvy Training’s materials on a 64 GB flash drive. Content includes e-learning tutorials, quick reference guides, user and instructor training manuals, self-paced workbooks and over 250 recorded webinars, all specifically for law firms.
The SavvyAcademy LMS was awarded “Best Services Solution – 2015” by the Denver Biz Tech Expo.
Jones also reports, “Staff have been very complimentary about the Savvy courses. Comments have ranged from ‘I’ve learned so much’ to ‘This was fun!’ to ‘I know the programs very well, but I even learned something new.’”
Doug Striker, president & CEO, Savvy Training, said, “We are delighted to welcome Mitchell, Williams, Selig, Gates & Woodyard, P.L.L.C. into the Savvy Training family of clients. We are happy to provide a cost-effective Learning Management System solution tailored specifically to their firm’s needs.”
About Savvy Training & Consulting
Savvy Training & Consulting works with leading companies and technologies to deliver the most up-to-date training solutions and curricula to law firms. Savvy recently unveiled an award-winning Learning Management System (LMS) for law firms, SavvyAcademyTM, which delivers scalable training capabilities, reportable data down to the individual user and 24/7 support, all for a fraction of the cost of traditional LMS services.