“Our people like using the Savvy content. I’ve never received anything other than 4 or 5 stars on the feedback generator. People love finding the content they need online instead of picking up the phone. They just click and play.”
– Dan Bressler, Senior Technical Trainer, Broad and Cassel
THE BROAD & CASSEL STORY
- CLIENT Dan Bressler, Senior Technical Trainer Broad and Cassel
- CHALLENGE The firm sought to purchase a content library that would be updated continuously with new, relevant training materials at a reasonable price, enabling training to move forward more consistently across the firm.
- SOLUTION: SavvySMART Content Library
- RESULTS: Dan Bressler reports the following:
- “We chose Savvy because of its ease-of-use for our staff. We easily streamline the content into our LMS and our training programs.”
- “Our people like using the Savvy content. I’ve never received anything other than 4 or 5 stars on the feedback generator. People love finding the content they need online instead of picking up the phone. They just click and play.”
- “People love the fact that there is a table of contents with links to specific topics so they don’t have to sit through an entire video to get the information they want.”
- “We have our own LMS, so whenever Savvy releases new content, such as their latest NetDocs content, we download it, put it on the system and announce it via email. The videos are immediately available and can be viewed by all instantly.”
- “I’m going to start doing flipped learning using the Savvy content. I’ll send a test out prior to an in-person training so that people know if they need to attend the class. That way, the classes will not only be appropriately challenging for my students, but it will also allow me to better understand the skill levels of those who participate, and I can then adjust my training schedule accordingly.”
- “Every time I email them with a question, they always give me a quick, honest response. Plus, they’re very friendly and pleasant to talk to.”
- “I have recommended SavvySMART to other firms.”
Do People Like It?
How Do You Use It?
ABOUT SAVVY TRAINING AND CONSULTING
Savvy Training & Consulting works with leading companies and technologies to deliver the most up-to-date training solutions and curricula to law firms. Savvy recently unveiled an award-winning Learning Management System (LMS) for law firms, SavvyAcademyTM, which delivers scalable training capabilities, reportable data down to the individual user and 24/7 support, all for a fraction of the cost of traditional LMS services.