Continuing Legal Education, or CLE.
Wait… did I just hear a massive groan from my readers? Oh, my friends, I understand! Especially my friends at small firms or those who are solo practitioners: I get it! CLE requirements seem impossible – both due to the time commitment and the financial outlay.
Ta-Da! Once again, we at Savvy are picking up what you’re putting down. We are reading the signs. We’re tasting what you’re cooking. We’re… overdoing it.
Simply put, Savvy has launched an online CLE portal that not only delivers CLE education when and where you need it (on your laptop at the press of a button), but also makes the courses financially accessible.
Low-Cost, Online CLE Courses for Attorneys
All attorneys need to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date. But when you’re a solo-practitioner or a member of a small firm, finances and time are both tight! Savvy Training & Consulting offers both CLE and non-CLE courses that will help you to achieve your professional goals without derailing your schedule or your budget.
Savvy Training University offers:
- Low-cost training courses
- CLE courses (check the approved states on each course)
- Non-CLE trainings
- Online courses (take one during lunch and take another step toward your annual CLE requirements)
Check Out One of Our Current Classes: Cybercrime!
Firm security is everyone’s responsibility. Why? Because you might be your firm’s weakest link. Simply opening the wrong email could expose you, your firm and your clients to cybercrime.
- How to safely share files
- Use and upkeep of firewalls and antivirus systems
- How to avoid email phishing scams
- How to keep your mobile devices safe
- Tips for keeping your desk safe in the office
- Ways to stay secure when working remotely
- Fundamentals for strong password creation and how to keep those passwords safe
- How to safely use removable devices such as flash drives
- Security measures that you are required to take under the law
- Additional layers of security that can protect your clients
- How to report a security incident
More Courses Added Regularly
We add courses to Savvy Training University continuously. Make a recurring reminder in your calendar to check back monthly for courses that meet your needs!
Call or email us for more information or to suggest courses that we should develop: 303-800-5408, email@example.com.
ABOUT SAVVY TRAINING AND CONSULTING
Savvy Training & Consulting works with leading companies and technologies to deliver the most up-to-date training solutions and curricula to law firms. Savvy recently unveiled an award-winning Learning Management System (LMS) for law firms, SavvyAcademyTM, which delivers scalable training capabilities, reportable data down to the individual user and 24/7 support, all for a fraction of the cost of traditional LMS services.