Somebody pass me a tissue! I am so upset by something that I just read that I can’t contain myself. A recent report put out by Brandon Hall Group says that many organizations don’t like their learning management system. My heart breaks for these people who are not getting what they want and need and deserve from an LMS.
The implications of their dissatisfaction make me angry, actually, because it means that their entire firm is probably underserved. Their staff is under-utilizing the LMS and, therefore, probably inefficiently using the tools at their disposal. This means that their clients aren’t getting the absolute most out of these firms and, therefore, the firms will lose their competitive edge.
This is unacceptable!
Here are the excerpts from the 2015 Brandon Hall Group report that tugged at my heart (and got my dander up):
- Only 64% of organizations said they were likely to renew their current LMS contract
- 20% confirmed that they will not renew
- Perhaps worse, 31% indicated that they would not recommend their current solution to a colleague
(Shameless self-promotion alert: Savvy’s clients report that they continuously recommend SavvyAcademy LMS! But I’ll share that in a bit, after I get this awful news out of the way.)
The report continued:
“There are many reasons that drive organizations to make a wholesale change of their LMS, and some of the top reasons identified in Brandon Hall Group’s 2015 LMS Trends Study include:
- Poor customer support
- Desire to move to the cloud: Cloud deployments deliver significantly higher satisfaction ratings.
- Lack of social/collaborative tools
- Difficult to use
- Outdated appearance”
You Don’t Have to Take It Any More!
Seriously, I know I’m biased, but SavvyAcademy LMS is different and better because it includes the following:
- Both a state-of-the-art, intuitive delivery system as well as rich, continuously updated content – at an affordable price. Prior to now, clients had to purchase an LMS and the content separately and usually they paid a very high cost for both.
- Cloud hosting and 24/7/365 support provided by Savvy Training & Consulting.
- Trackable, reportable data down to each individual user.
- Access to a social network of subscribers who continuously discuss challenges, ideas and successes that they are facing in their firms.
- Complete control and customization opportunities for trainers and administrators who need to tailor their continuing education to individual attorneys, from new hires to seasoned legal eagles.
- No annual capital expense for hardware or software licenses. You invest nothing in developing and upgrading this legal-specific LMS. We do it for you. You only pay to play. Content updates can be pushed automatically.
- Priced by the seat. You may have 200 people in your law firm but, if you only want 100 to use it, you’re only charged for 100 users.
- Subscription includes the SavvySMART Content Library. A complete package of all our training materials on a 64 GB flash drive. Our content includes e-learning tutorials, quick reference guides, user and instructor training manuals, self-paced workbooks and over 250 recorded webinars, all specifically for law firms.
But Don’t Take My Word For It!
The SavvyAcademy LMS was awarded “Best Services Solution – 2015″ by the Denver Biz Tech Expo, and here is a sampling of client reviews:
“I have recommended SavvyAcademy LMS frequently to other firms because the premise of the Savvy LMS works: it is easy to use, there are two ‘flavors’ to choose from (in the cloud or locally managed in-house), the support is AWESOME (the best vendor support I’ve seen anywhere for legal products), and the price is very reasonable.”
– Maritta Terrell, Trainer/Help Desk Specialist, Lloyd Gosselink Rochelle & Townsend, P.C.
“First and foremost, Savvy’s customer service is top notch! Both Doug and Terry go above and beyond the call of duty to answer any questions I’ve asked or to find solutions to issues I’ve encountered. Savvy’s customer service cannot be beat.”
– Jennifer Berniard, IT Trainer, Kean Miller LLP
“I don’t ever have to worry about finding training content for new versions of software. Savvy is always uploading new content into the library. It literally saves us time and money to have SavvyAcademy LMS. Often times, a firm can spend a lot of money bringing in an outside trainer, but Savvy has everything we need, from training materials to learner-guided materials, including quick start guides, videos, exams, etc.”
– Tammie L. McQuain, Executive Director, Morris Polich & Purdy LLP
I could share more, but that would just be braggy.
If you’d like to chat further about your training needs or take a free tour of SavvyAcademy LMS, don’t hesitate to call me or email me at: 303-800-5408 or Doug@savvytraining.com.
ABOUT SAVVY TRAINING AND CONSULTING
Savvy Training & Consulting works with leading companies and technologies to deliver the most up-to-date training solutions and curricula to law firms. Savvy recently unveiled an award-winning Learning Management System (LMS) for law firms, SavvyAcademyTM, which delivers scalable training capabilities, reportable data down to the individual user and 24/7 support, all for a fraction of the cost of traditional LMS services.