Moss & Barnett Chooses SavvySMART Content Library
“I recommend SavvySMART Content Library. It’s a good product for the right cost.”
– Robin Gipson, Training and Development Administrator, Moss & Barnett
THE MOSS & BARNETT STORY
- CLIENT Robin Gipson, Training and Development AdministratorMoss & Barnett
- CHALLENGE The firm sought to purchase a content library that would be updated continuously with new, relevant training materials at a reasonable price, enabling training to move forward more consistently across the firm. One of the biggest criteria in choosing a vendor was that the materials were easy to modify with our specific firm protocols and usage expectations.
- SOLUTION: SavvySMART Content Library.Moss Barnett has been renewing annually for five years.
- RESULTS: Robin Gipson reports the following:
- “I use the SavvySMART reference guides as a starting point for writing my quick reference guides in the firm. I customize a lot of them but it’s very nice to have a starting point, especially the screen shots.”“
- This last year, we created a custom-built knowledgebase where I post the Savvy videos and custom reference guides. This knowledgebase is a Google-searchable site built on WordPress and I have entered over 500 articles and videos. The Savvy videos and reference guides really made the process quicker to get our initial content in there. (Yay copy and paste!)”
- “Our attorneys and staff love the knowledgebase and the Savvy content. It’s so easy to find something that they need help on. They just type keywords and they get search results: videos, reference guides, articles, blog posts, or courses.”
ABOUT SAVVY TRAINING AND CONSULTING
Savvy Training & Consulting works with leading companies and technologies to deliver the most up-to-date training solutions and curricula to law firms. Savvy recently unveiled an award-winning Learning Management System (LMS) for law firms, SavvyAcademyTM, which delivers scalable training capabilities, reportable data down to the individual user and 24/7 support, all for a fraction of the cost of traditional LMS services.