Sexual Harassment Prevention training deadlines are fast approaching for employers in four states: California, Connecticut, Illinois, and New York.
State deadlines for sexual harassment prevention training:
- California: January 1, 2021 and then every two years
- New York: All employees must be trained annually
- Illinois: December 31, 2020 and then annually
- Connecticut: January 1, 2021
If you haven’t yet trained your team, Savvy can help! Our partner, Traliant, offers an award-winning, interactive course on preventing discrimination and harassment. If you are scrambling to hit your state deadline for compliance training, we could have you up and running within days.
Keep Them Engaged
While keeping your training compliant with state and federal regulations is hard, the real challenge is making it effective and enjoyable for your organization.Traliant’s discrimination and harassment courses are:
- Tailored for Your Industry
- Federal and State Compliant
- Quickly and Easily Customizable
Would you like to learn more? Contact Savvy today to meet your state’s training deadlines.