Join us for a webinar with Joanna Huisman, SVP of Strategic Insights & Research at KnowBe4, on Friday, October 30, at 11 am MDT/1 pm EST. We are hosting this event in coordination with ILTA for their monthlong education series on Cybersecurity Awareness Month.
In addition to an in-depth review of the 2020 Phishing report, our webinar with Joanna will cover:
- The knowledge-behavior gap
- Getting people to care about security awareness
- The importance of baseline testing
- Why you can’t run security tests with the same phishing templates over and over
- Rewarding positive growth
- Creating impactful consequences that keep people engaged
If you don’t have a consistent security awareness training program, and you’re trying to convince your managers that you need one, invite them to this event.