Remember the quaint old days when your training efforts could reach everyone in the firm personally? Those were the bucolic times when you could train everyone in a classroom or one-on-one. Today, even small firms have attorneys and staff who work from far outposts (aka “home”) or in distant offices. Our drive to keep employees who need flexibility and to compete for clients outside of our metro areas have scattered us hither and yon. We need to conduct extended enterprise training.
So, the challenge to trainers is this: How can you do this when you are already maxed out? How do you keep everyone’s skills up-to-date so that the firm can move forward as one efficient force?
The answer: a cloud-based learning management system, such as SavvyAcademy LMS. With an LMS, you can manage your extended enterprise training program from the comfort of your office, or your home.
With a cloud-based LMS, you can do the following:
- Create learning paths that everyone can access at any time from anywhere.
- Update materials for everyone with the touch of a button (rather than emailing or snail-mailing resources to each employee).
- Track who is taking courses (and who is not) and keep tabs on their success rates.
- Ensure consistency of skills across work groups or the entire firm.
- On-board new hires from a distance using a pre-designed curriculum.
All of this saves you time and saves your firm money.
And since I’m big on efficiency, let’s talk about that: Imagine how much more competitive your firm will be with everyone – across their distant locations – working smoothly together for client goals.
Why SavvyAcademy LMS?
Now, why would you choose SavvyAcademy LMS? Simple: it offers all of the flexibility, support and continuous updates that you may expect from big, expensive systems at a fraction of the cost. And we support you better than anyone else.
Among many other benefits, SavvyAcademy offers:
- Both a state-of-the-art, intuitive delivery system as well as rich, continuously updated content – at an affordable price. Prior to now, clients had to purchase an LMS and the content separately and usually they paid a very high cost for both.
- Trackable, reportable data down to each individual user.
- Access to a social network of subscribers who continuously discuss challenges, ideas and successes that they are facing in their firms.
- Complete control and customization opportunities for trainers and administrators who need to tailor their continuing education to individual attorneys, from new hires to seasoned legal eagles.
- SavvyAcademy includes the entire SavvySMART Content Library: hundreds of training modules, e-learning videos and tutorials, mini-lessons, interactive quizzes, software rollout kits, classroom materials, post-training materials, and hundreds of recorded webinars.
Trainer Lori L. Ramirez says this about SavvyAcademy LMS: “I have to tell you how great the LMS is working for us! That Webex integration is truly amazing!! This week was our first time trying it out and when the users scheduled their session in the Savvy LMS it AUTOMATICALLY added them to the Webex Training meeting and sent them the invite with the link!!!! AND . . . it also shows up in their Cisco Webex Meeting app and all they have to do is click the Join button!!! Crazy easy!! And such a time saver for us!”
Book a demo of the SavvyAcademy LMS today using this Calendly link.