Attention, Pittsburgh-area attorneys, admins and trainers! I am coming to your city and I am bringing CLE Credits and lunch!
In 2012, the American Bar Association (ABA) adopted a change to the Model Rules of Professional Conduct stating that lawyers have a duty to be competent not only in the law and its practice but also in technology. My presentation will outline a step-by-step process for creating a learning culture in your firm, assuring that technology training is an integral part of providing competent representation to your clients.
In my presentation, you will learn how to…
- Get buy-in from management
- Form a technology committee
- Administer individualized assessments
- Increase attorney participation
- Create customized training
- Offer certifications or other competitive incentives
Thursday, Nov. 7
12 – 1:30 pm
Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott, LLC
600 Grant St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Attendees, please sign in at the security desk and proceed to the 44th floor.
Click here to register. I look forward to seeing you soon!