Savvy Training & Consulting has been a long-time fan and transparent provider of Vado compliance training courses. Now, we have some exciting news to announce: Vado’s “Respectful Workplace Toolkit” will be available October 1, 2019!
If you are a current Savvy customer and would like to add this culture-changing curriculum to your offerings, contact me today. If you are not a current customer and simply want a demo of Vado’s cool videos and courses, you should contact me today, too!
Why? Because Vado is second-to-none when it comes to soft-skills trainings. But I’ll share more about their impressive creds later in this article. First, let me tell you about this new curriculum they’re launching this fall.
The Respectful Workplace Toolkit by Vado
Vado is the first to create a series of courses that can be combined to customize your company’s harassment training offerings. Based on the type of training you require and the state in which your employees work, you can create a mix of courses to meet all state requirements.
Vado’s modular approach allows you the freedom to administer your training when you want. (Especially when offered on the SavvyAcademy LMS.) Breaking up lengthy harassment training courses into multiple microlearning sessions has a number of benefits:
- Your employees are only away from their work for minutes at a time, rather than hours.
- The microlearning approach helps your employees retain the information better.
- You can administer different courses about different issues of harassment at different times.
The Respectful Workplace toolkit includes courses that cover:
- Sexual harassment
- Identifying discrimination
- Stop harassment in its tracks
- Champion civility
- Manage for respect
- Expect the best
- Receiving complaints
- Corrective action
- Establishing respect norms
- Coaching conversations
There are also supplemental courses offered in the Respectful Workplace Toolkit for the following states:
- New York
If you’re not sure which courses fit your state requirements, Savvy can help you combine the right courses for your law firm’s needs.
Now, back to my claim that Vado’s courses are special…
Vado Trainings Receive Rave Reviews
Rave reviews on compliance trainings? Is Hell freezing over? Usually the words associated with compliance training include “boring” and “outdated.” Vado is different. Their courses have been called “super cool” by learners because they include:
- Quick Learning Modules: These 5- to 8-minute modules can be completed in any order the learner chooses
- Interactivity: Each module ends with a game in which the learner earns points
- Real-world examples: Scenarios with alternative endings
In fact, Vado’s courses have received numerous awards from Elearning Magazineand Corporate Vision Magazine.
But wait! There’s more!
Vado’s “Preventing Harassment and Discrimination” courses are easily customizable, including all of the following options:
- Use your law firm’s logo
- Include a picture of your office as a background in the course
- Customize the “Viewer Mailbag” questions to include issues unique to your office environment
- Customize the “News Crawl” at the bottom of the screen
- Import your own CEO video
- Customize the quiz questions
If you are interested in providing Vado courses to your law firm, contact me today for a free demo. (These videos are actually quite fun to tour!)