At Savvy Training we spend a great deal of time and energy supporting our existing clients, as well as working with new prospects on why Savvy’s products and services are a great fit for them.
If you are a law firm with a total headcount of 50 – 300, and you need a cost-effective turnkey Learning Management System that comes with a massive amount of embedded content (e-learning videos, quick reference guides, quizzes, instructor and user manuals, and hundreds of recorded webinars) that can be customized, then you need to get in touch with me today (contact info on the left). This SavvyAcademy LMS will allow you to roll out an impressive and relatively instant training academy to all of your employees, and you will start getting immediate feedback and data on where future training should be applied and why.
Savvy Training has successfully implemented its SavvyAcademy Learning Management System in mid-sized law firms across the United States and Canada, and our growth is astounding. We would very much like you to be a part of our success… and visa versa!
Below, I share the story of a project that we are extremely proud of. It involves a client for whom we have been able to deliver exactly what they needed, precisely when they needed it. Read it for yourself!
“I would definitely recommend Savvy, not just because they have a good LMS, but because they are extremely flexible and responsive. I’m the IT director and I manage the firm’s technology training on our various software systems. It was great to just call Savvy Training up and have them implement a training program under my direction. Doug’s a great organizer. This has worked out great for us.”
– Brad Crook, Director of Information Technology, Moye White, LLP
THE MOYE WHITE STORY
- The time it took to get a new hire up to effectiveness was too long. They’d show up and everyone was itching to give them work so they barely had time to log in before they had a stack of work. The IT department would get help tickets for weeks from those people. We needed a consistent, efficient way to train new hires quickly.”
- “I wanted a trackable training program that reached more people more frequently.”
- “I wanted an LMS that would support a trainer so that we used their time more wisely.”
- “We had a trainer give notice and I needed someone to step in and take over quickly.”
- Savvy Trainer
- SavvyAcademy LMS
Brad Crook reports the following:
- “I had specific parameters that I wanted for my training program and when I found Doug [President of Savvy] I said, ‘I need this; tell me when it’s done. I want you to drive this whole thing.’ He said, ‘No problem.'”
- “Savvy’s cost is very reasonable, too. His system is cheaper than the hours we were paying a training consultant before.”
- “Doug loaded a ton of content for us [on SavvyAcademy LMS]. I loved the idea that, as we create our own materials, we can load it into the LMS.”
How Do You Use It?
- “First, we did baseline assessments for the most common applications such as Word, Adobe and Outlook. We asked everyone to run through 25 questions per application and offered a Starbucks card to people who did five different assessments. Now we can use those assessments to tailor the on-site trainings.”
- “I can track everyone’s trainings so I know who is participating and who isn’t.”
- “Everything on the LMS is available to anybody for self-service. We also use it to schedule classroom trainings and desk side training, as well.”
- “I’m very happy with our setup with Savvy. People are getting effective training in a timely fashion. They are improving things considerably.”
- “I would definitely recommend Savvy, not just because they have a good LMS, but because they are extremely flexible and responsive.
Free Test to Discover Which of Your Firm’s Email Address are Exposed
Are you aware that many of your organization’s email addresses are exposed on the Internet and easy to find for cybercriminals? And why is that a problem? Because with these addresses, hackers can launch social engineering, spear phishing and ransomware attacks on your firm, exposing all your clients’ sensitive information.
Today, your employees are frequently exposed to advanced phishing attacks. Trend Micro reported that 91% of successful data breaches started with a spear phishing attack.
When I first learned that email addresses needed to be protected, I wondered, “How is that even possible?!” We are all emailing new people at new organizations all day long, sending our email addresses out into the great beyond hundreds of times every day.
But it IS possible. Essentially, you have to become an email private investigator, culling through your firm’s emails to discover which ones are the most vulnerable. As a partner with KnowBe4, the world’s most popular integrated Security Awareness Training and Simulated Phishing platform, I can offer you a free email exposure check as a part of any KnowBe4 platform!
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Subscriptions: Help From Savvy
Did you know that Adobe is starting to push the subscription model for Acrobat? This is good for you in several ways:
- You don’t have to invest heavily in buying the product.
- You are always using the newest version of the software.
- You always have quick access to support.You can bundle Acrobat with other Adobe applications for much cheaper than you’d pay to purchase all of them.
This all makes great sense, right? But what if you work in a law firm and you love using that old version of Adobe Acrobat that you’ve been using since the dawn of Acrobat? Well, there might be a few (or more than a few) new things that you have to learn.
Lucky SavvyAcademy LMS clients already have all the answers to their questions! We’ve already released our entire courseware for Adobe Acrobat Pro DC! They have all the answers they need at the touch of a button to learn the latest tips and tricks for using Acrobat.
Looking for Security Awareness Training Courses?
Every law firm has one weak spot leaving a gaping hole in its security system: its people.
Hackers infiltrate your firm through this weak spot with phishing scams. Imagine that one of your new associates gets an email promising a free pizza from Pizza Hut. All he has to do is click a button. I can see it now, in slow motion, like a Hollywood movie: that associate’s hand on the mouse slowly moves toward the “redeem coupon” button as the audience is screaming, “Don’t do it! Don’t do it!” As soon as he clicks, your firm is wide open.
It’s time to teach your people to be paranoid about the emails they receive.
As a partner with KnowBe4, the world’s most popular integrated Security Awareness Training and Simulated Phishing platform, I can help you launch a phishing campaign that includes the following:
- Unlimited phishing tests
- A huge library of template bogus emails just like the ones hackers use (ie. coupons from Pizza Hut, UPS delivery notices, even notes that look like they came from your HR office)
- Reportable results down to individual users, which allows you to track ongoing improvements as well as the types of emails that get the most clicks
- Online trainings to build awareness of phishing schemes
- Ability to track people to take online trainings associated with phishing education
If you’d like to chat further about protecting your firm from phishing scams, don’t hesitate to call me or email me at:! 303-800-5408 or email@example.com.
ABOUT SAVVY TRAINING AND CONSULTING
Savvy Training & Consulting works with leading companies and technologies to deliver the most up-to-date training solutions and curricula to law firms. Savvy recently unveiled an award-winning Learning Management System (LMS) for law firms, SavvyAcademyTM, which delivers scalable training capabilities, reportable data down to the individual user and 24/7 support, all for a fraction of the cost of traditional LMS services.