Kean Miller LLP Selects SavvyAcademyTM LMS
By Doug Striker, CEO, Savvy Training & Consulting
March 4, 2016, DENVER, Colo. – Savvy Training & Consulting, a leading provider of software training services and training content to law firms and legal departments since 1997, announced today that Kean Miller LLP has selected Savvy Academy™ Learning Management System (LMS). “First and foremost, Savvy’s customer service is top notch! Both Doug and Terry go above and beyond the call of duty to answer any questions I’ve asked or to find solutions to issues I’ve encountered,” says Jennifer Berniard, IT Trainer, Kean Miller LLP. “Savvy’s customer service cannot be beat.”
SavvyAcademy LMS includes:
- No annual capital expense for hardware or software licenses. Subscribers invest nothing in developing and upgrading this legal-specific LMS. Savvy conducts continuous content updates.
- Priced by the seat. A firm may have 200 people but only wants 100 to use the LMS; they are only charged for 100 users.
- Trackable, reportable data down to each individual user. Provable ROI; all activity in the LMS is transparent and trackable.
- Complete control and customization for trainers and administrators who need to tailor their continuing education to individual attorneys or non-lawyers, from new hires to seasoned legal eagles. From voluntary “just-in-time” training, to instructor-led classroom-based training to learning paths – subscribers control the “flow.”
- Subscription includes the SavvySMART Content Library. A complete package of all Savvy Training’s materials on a 64 GB flash drive. Content includes e-learning tutorials, quick reference guides, user and instructor training manuals, self-paced workbooks and over 250 recorded webinars, all specifically for law firms.
The SavvyAcademy LMS was awarded “Best Services Solution – 2015” by the Denver Biz Tech Expo.
Berniard reports that her firm can achieve the following with the system:
- Instructor-led trainings are scheduled and managed in the LMS
- Kean Miller is creating eLearning paths for new hires and can organize the various tracks based on employee type
- They can track staff attendance and completion down to each individual user
- They are recording and loading their own content onto the LMS for firm-specific applications
Doug Striker, president & CEO, Savvy Training, said, “We are delighted to welcome Kean Miller into the Savvy Training family of clients. We are happy to provide a cost-effective Learning Management System solution tailored specifically to their firm’s needs.”
Savvy Training & Consulting works with leading companies and technologies to deliver the most up-to-date training solutions and curricula to law firms. Savvy recently unveiled an award-winning Learning Management System (LMS) for law firms, SavvyAcademyTM, which delivers scalable training capabilities, reportable data down to the individual user and 24/7 support, all for a fraction of the cost of traditional LMS services. For a free demo, click here.