You’ve heard me singing the praises of the Legal Technology Assessment many times…
· Here: LTA: Make Sure You Pass the Test
And, in fact, many of Savvy’s clients have seen the value of testing their legal staff and attorneys on the tools they use every day: Word, Excel and PDF. These “savvy” law firms (get it!) implemented the LTA assessment and subsequent training modules with fantastic results! (Imagine the improved output of attorneys who used to take two hours to manually create a Table of Contents, now doing it in less than 10 minutes.)
But what about the firms who just want to assess their employees but then use other training content to bring their team up to speed? Now Savvy can accommodate those firms, as well!
Savvy now offers the LTA assessment as a stand-alone product! Firms can test their legal staff and attorneys to assess their skill levels and then implement the training materials that they may already have available to them. (Think: SavvySMART Content Library, for example.)
What makes the LTA assessment tool special, compared to other tests and quizzes you might implement?
- The LTA is taken in a completely live environment using legal industry-specific documents (not generic documents that are supposedly applicable to any industry).
- The LTA is a cloud offering via Microsoft Azure. It is operating-, software- and browser-agnostic.
- Users take assessments on their own computers on the actual platforms they use every day (Word, Excel, PDF). No need to buy or access clunky assessment platforms.
What is On the LTA!
The LTA is fully customizable and the company that owns the product, Procertas, is adding features at a rapid clip. The features tested in the standard LTA modules are as follows:
- Accept/Turn-off changes and comments
- Cut & Paste
- Replace text
- Format text
- Insert hyperlink
- Apply/Modify style
- Insert/Update cross-references
- Insert page break
- Insert non-breaking space
- Clean document properties
- Create comparison document
- Copy/Rename worksheet
- Insert column
- Format column width
- Format text
- Remove duplicates
- Prepare to print
- Pivot Table
- Pivot Chart
- Convert Word & Excel documents to PDF
- Create single PDF from multiple files
- Recognize text (OCR)
- Extract page
- Highlight text
- Redact information
- Insert footer
- Create bookmark
- Create internal link
- Remove hidden Info
- Password protect
Would you like a free demo of the LTA assessment tool? Contact Savvy today!