In the wake of the #MeToo movement, new anti-harassment laws have been passed in several states, including Illinois. The Workplace Transparency Act (SB 75) requires that all Illinois employers must train new employees (including short-term and part-time employees and interns) within the first 90 days of employment. Training must be offered on an annual basis.
This requirement applies to firms that are based in other states but with employees working in Illinois.
Savvy Training & Consulting is excited to offer you an award-winning, interactive sexual harassment prevention training course from Traliant to keep your organization in compliance.
One of our clients recently sent me this feedback on the training video:
“Doug, I just completed the Preventing Discrimination and Harassment video – it’s honestly one of the best, if not THE best, I’ve encountered in my career. “
Contact Savvy to help you meet the requirements and topics mandated under the new Illinois requirements. We can make training your employees both simple and affordable.
Book a 15-minute demo today.
At a minimum, Illinois sexual harassment training must include:
- An explanation of sexual harassment consistent with the IRHA.
- Examples of conduct that may constitute unlawful sexual harassment.
- A summary of federal and state laws concerning sexual harassment, including remedies available to victims.
- A summary of employers’ responsibilities in the prevention, investigation, and corrective measures of sexual harassment.
Savvy can help you meet this annual requirement.
Contact us to help you meet the requirements and topics mandated under the new Illinois requirements. We make training your employees both simple and affordable. Why We Chose Traliant Training
Traliant’s innovative approach to online training covers important topics, such as sexual harassment, in a modern, engaging format. Your employees are immersed in interactive videos that let them choose alternate endings, while learning to handle difficult, real-world situations. By influencing behavior and culture, employees are trained to act ethically, speak up, prevent harassment and discrimination, and promote a positive, respectful workplace.
Key Features of Traliant’s Industry-Leading Training
● Complies with Federal and State Regulations including Illinois
● Easy to rollout and includes setup and support
● Completion certificates and audit-ready reporting
● Available in English and Spanish
● Can be upgraded for a customized feel with the addition of your logo and policy
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Savvy to learn more.