Cybersecurity Awareness Month is a great time to educate yourself and your users. And Savvy can get you started for FREE!
Click the link below for a set of resources from our partner, KnowBe4, that you can use to help your users make smarter security decisions, every day.
In this Starter Kit, you’ll get:
- Access to free resources, including KnowBe4’s most popular on-demand webinar and whitepaper
- Resources to help you plan your activities, including a Guide and Cybersecurity Awareness Weekly Planner
- Two free training modules for your users; “Your Role: Internet Security and You” and “2021 Social Engineering Red Flags,” both available in multiple languages
- Resources to share with your users including Kevin Mitnick’s cybersecurity demo videos, infographics, tip sheets, awareness posters, and wallpapers
- All assets are printable and available digitally, so they can be delivered to your users no matter where they are working from
Download Your Free Cybersecurity Awareness Month Resource Kit Now!
Don’t feel like filling out a form? Contact Doug directly via his Calendly and he’ll get you set up.