Cybersecurity Awareness Month is a great time to educate yourself and your users. And Savvy can get you started for FREE!
Click the link below for a set of resources from our partner, KnowBe4, that you can use to help your users make smarter security decisions, every day.
In this Starter Kit, you’ll get:
- Access to free resources, including KnowBe4’s most popular on-demand webinar and whitepaper
- Resources to help you plan your activities, including a Guide and Cybersecurity Awareness Weekly Planner
- Two free training modules for your users; “Your Role: Internet Security and You” and “2021 Social Engineering Red Flags,” both available in multiple languages
- Resources to share with your users including Kevin Mitnick’s cybersecurity demo videos, infographics, tip sheets, awareness posters, and wallpapers
- All assets are printable and available digitally, so they can be delivered to your users no matter where they are working from
Don’t feel like filling out a form? Contact Doug directly via his Calendly and he’ll get you set up.