Past events have received rave reviews! Read on…
Attention, Baltimore-area attorneys, admins and trainers! I am coming to your city and I am bringing lunch!
In 2012, the American Bar Association (ABA) adopted a change to the Model Rules of Professional Conduct stating that lawyers have a duty to be competent not only in the law and its practice but also in technology. My presentation will outline a step-by-step process for creating a learning culture in your firm, assuring that technology training is an integral part of providing competent representation to your clients.
In my presentation, you will learn how to…
- Get buy-in from management
- Form a technology committee
- Administer individualized assessments
- Increase attorney participation
- Create customized training
- Offer certifications or other competitive incentives
Wednesday, December 4
12 – 1:30 pm
Goodell DeVries Leech & Dann LLP
1 South St., 19th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21202
Attendees, please allow for additional time to check-in with the security desk located in the lobby.
Click here to register. I look forward to seeing you soon!
What Have Others Said About This Presentation?
- “It was a great presentation filled with a lot of useful information. I would love to have a copy of the PowerPoint presentation. Thank you!”
- “I would like the slide deck that was presented today.”
- “I enjoyed the content and found the research they presented useful. They gave us the “so what” (i.e. why technology matters), and I’ll be able to use that research to help support the argument in my own firm.”
- “Thought the presentation was very good and relevant to what is happening in our firm.”
Here’s the Hard Data from a Similar Savvy Presentation
- No. of Attendees: 31
- No. of Evals Returned: 10
- Event Provided Useful Information: Yes 10 / No 0
- Plan to Apply What You Learned: Yes 9 / No 1
- Presenters Well Prepared: Yes 10 / No 0