If you want to move your training program to the Cloud, now is the time. Now through December 31, 2016, Savvy Training & Consulting is offering some special incentives on the SavvyAcademy LMS and it comes with all kinds of perks to help you move in and launch successfully.
First, consider the advantages of Cloud computing as outlined in Law Technology Today.
Cloud computing provides the following benefits:
- Store massive amounts of data
- Enable attorneys and staff to work and train from anywhere (increased productivity)
- Work from any device
- Collaborate across the office or across the globe
- Reduced hardware costs (and reduced salary costs for professionals and vendors who service them)
- Free or inexpensive software updates
- Increased flexibility – purchase only what you need
OK, now you know all the benefits that a Cloud-based system offers.
Why SavvyAcademy? Our LMS includes…
- The SavvySMART Content Library. (But it also works well with other content resources.)
- Cloud hosting and 24/7/365 support provided by Savvy Training & Consulting.
- Both a state-of-the-art, intuitive delivery system as well as rich, continuously updated content.
- Trackable, reportable data down to each individual user.
- Complete control and customization opportunities for trainers and administrators who need to tailor their continuing education to individual attorneys, from new hires to seasoned legal eagles.
- No annual capital expense for hardware or software licenses.
- Priced by the seat. You may have 200 people in your law firm but, if you only want 100 to use it, you’re only charged for 100 users.
- Access to a social network of subscribers who continuously discuss challenges, ideas and successes that they are facing in their firms.
But Wait! There’s More!
The SavvyAcademy LMS was awarded “Best Services Solution – 2015” by the Denver Biz Tech Expo, and here is a sampling of client reviews:
“I have recommended SavvyAcademy LMS frequently to other firms because the premise of the Savvy LMS works: it is easy to use, there are two ‘flavors’ to choose from (in the cloud or locally managed in-house), the support is AWESOME (the best vendor support I’ve seen anywhere for legal products), and the price is very reasonable.” Maritta Terrell, Trainer/Help Desk Specialist, Lloyd Gosselink Rochelle & Townsend, P.C.
“First and foremost, Savvy’s customer service is top notch! Both Doug and Terry go above and beyond the call of duty to answer any questions I’ve asked or to find solutions to issues I’ve encountered. Savvy’s customer service cannot be beat.” Jennifer Berniard, IT Trainer, Kean Miller LLP
“I don’t ever have to worry about finding training content for new versions of software. Savvy is always uploading new content into the library. It literally saves us time and money to have SavvyAcademy LMS. Often times, a firm can spend a lot of money bringing in an outside trainer, but Savvy has everything we need, from training materials to learner-guided materials, including quick start guides, videos, exams, etc.”
Tammie L. McQuain, Executive Director, Morris Polich & Purdy LLP
I could share more, but that would just be braggy.
Are you curious about SavvyAcademy LMS and moving to the Cloud? Contact me and let’s discuss it! (303-800-5408 or Doug@SavvyTraining.com) Your firm may not have a more economical opportunity to move its training program to the Cloud again. Let’s talk!
ABOUT SAVVY TRAINING AND CONSULTING
Savvy Training & Consulting works with leading companies and technologies to deliver the most up-to-date training solutions and curricula to law firms. Savvy recently unveiled an award-winning Learning Management System (LMS) for law firms, SavvyAcademyTM, which delivers scalable training capabilities, reportable data down to the individual user and 24/7 support, all for a fraction of the cost of traditional LMS services.