“ I have never before experienced the type of support from any vendor that I have seen from Savvy. They love what they’re doing and it shows. You can see it in the products they produce and the way they treat their clients.”
– Teresa H. Beatty, Kaufman & Canoles, P.C.
The Kaufman & Canoles Story
CLIENT:Teresa H. Beatty, Training and Development Manager
Kaufman & Canoles, P.C.
The firm needed a learning management system that could support multiple types of learning across seven separate offices, including blended learning, classroom learning, flipped learning and individualized learning. They also wanted a system that would allow trainers to create learning paths, monitor participation, track success rates and report on all aspects of usage.
- SavvyAcademy LMS
- A system that supports blended learning
- The ability to create separate tracks for attorneys and staff
- The ability to create and send firm-wide communications
- User-friendly way to track employee training and knowledge
- Reporting tools to allow supervisors easy access to training progress
- Ability to schedule specific trainings and to attach follow-up plans automatically upon completion
- Ability to use on multiple devices (computer, tablet or cell)
- “I wanted an LMS that was specific to law firms. The SavvyAcademy LMS content is structured specifically for law firm environments. They have already considered the issues that people face in law firms and customized their content just for law firms.”
- “We already had a strong relationship with Savvy Training & Consulting so we knew that their customer service was outstanding.”
- “The SavvyAcademy LMS was priced right and looked powerful enough to handle all of our needs.”
- “We have a lot of checklists and quick reference guides so that people can just get an answer and keep on going. But sometimes they want to learn more and the LMS also allows them to go deeper and keep learning.”
- “I just finished a lunch and learn and, afterward, one participant went into the LMS and took a quiz. She got 100% on it. The LMS complements in-class learning and creates more opportunities for people to continue learning.”
- “If someone prefers learning at their desk or at home on their own time, the SavvyAcademy LMS allows the user to go at his or her own pace. There’s no one standing over them as they learn.”
- “We have a big firm with seven offices. The LMS extends my training capabilities into every office even if I can’t be there in person.”
- “I love the certificates. We can customize the Savvy certificate to our firm. Little things like that make the Savvy LMS special.”
- “I am really impressed with Savvy. I’ve been in corporate America and academia forever. I was also in publishing and I have never before experienced the type of support from any vendor that I have seen from Savvy. They love what they’re doing and it shows. Doug’s got an awesome team. It pays to have people doing things that they love. You can see it in the products they produce and the way they treat their clients.”
Teresa Beatty reports the following:
What Were You Looking for in an LMS?
Why Did You Choose Savvy?
How Do You Use It?
ABOUT SAVVY TRAINING AND CONSULTING
Savvy Training & Consulting works with leading companies and technologies to deliver the most up-to-date training solutions and curricula to law firms. Savvy recently unveiled an award-winning Learning Management System (LMS) for law firms, SavvyAcademyTM, which delivers scalable training capabilities, reportable data down to the individual user and 24/7 support, all for a fraction of the cost of traditional LMS services.